A Credit-Based, Cross-Chain DeFi Platform.

Baby Unicorn

Wing Project

Wing is a credit-based, cross-chain decentralized lending platform. As a DeFi platform dedicated to the digital asset lending market, Wing supports cross-chain interactions between a variety of DeFi products. Combined with the Wing DAO (decentralized autonomous organization), the platform's decentralized governance model and risk control mechanism aim to foster mutually beneficial relationships between borrowers, creditors, and guarantors. In addition, Wing offers an innovative credit evaluation module that rewards users for developing good credit on the blockchain.


Token Name Wing Finance
Symbol WING
Decimals 18
Supply 350 Million
Contract Address
Why i need WING Token

Wing Token

Baby Unicorn

(GOVERNANCE) WING token holders may participate in the governance of the Wing DAO community. This includes voting for the launch of new products, product application rules of the WING token, allocation of the Wing DAO community fund, and possibly other new governance proposals for community.

Baby Unicorn

(INCENTIVE) The daily constant release of WING tokens is assigned to each product based on the transaction volume of DeFi products on the Wing platform. Each product will allocate WING tokens to the debtor, creditor, and guarantors who in turn provide deposits according to the existing allocation rules.

Baby Unicorn

(RELASE) 80% of the total supply of WING tokens will be released regularly as liquid incentives and deposit based incentives. The remaining 20% will be kept in an escrow account for the Wing DAO community fund in order to ensure long-term community governance, risk control and emergency response actions.

Token Allocation

Tokenomics

Public Lunch

50%

Presale

30%

Airdrop

5%

Teams & Developers

5%

Marketing

7%

Foundation

3%
Choose the Offer

Token Sale

Best Price

Pre-Sale will end in

BUY
  • Min Buy: 0.01 BNB = 200 WING
  • Max Buy: 5.00 BNB = 100,000 WING
  • Listing Price Will 15$ = 1 WING
  • WING Will List on 05 November, 2022 on Coinmarket and Wing Finance Exchange.

Airdrop & Referral

Claim 100 WING
Get Ref LinkCopy
  • 20% BNB + 50% WING per Referral
  • Referral count is unlimited
  • Example: Your friend claim 50 WING You receive 25 WING !
What we will do?

Projects

Governance

WING token holders may participate in the governance of the Wing DAO community. This includes voting for the launch of new products, product application rules of the WING token, allocation of the Wing DAO community fund, and possibly other new governance proposals for community.

Incentive

The daily constant release of WING tokens is assigned to each product based on the transaction volume of DeFi products on the Wing platform. Each product will allocate WING tokens to the debtor, creditor, and guarantors who in turn provide deposits according to the existing allocation rules.

Release

80% of the total supply of WING tokens will be released regularly as liquid incentives and deposit based incentives. The remaining 20% will be kept in an escrow account for the Wing DAO community fund in order to ensure long-term community governance, risk control and emergency response actions.

Plans & Vision

RoadMap

August 2021

Website development

Creation the site for the Wing Finance Airdrop & Presale.

September 2021

Exchange Prototype

Creating Wing Finance decentralized exchange prototyping in testing environment.

November 2021

Exchange development

Developing Dex for Wing Finance with swap function, add and remove liquidity functions etc.

November 2022

Lunch Exchange & Listing

Listing WING tokens on the pancakeswap exchange and Wing Finance exchange at the price of 1 WING = 15$

Aprıl 2022

LP Token Mining

Earn an WING and other digital assets on top of the yield just for putting assets into a liquidity pool.

April 2022

Staking WING

Earn governance rights and 0.05% of all swaps from all chains in one simple place.

Get In touch

Contact

Send Message